New Roles: April 2022
Screenprinter - Click here to see full details on Indeed
Production Assistant - Click here for full details on Indeed
Content Coordinator - Info below & via Indeed
Apply via indeed or send your cv & cover letter to email@example.com
Content Coordinator - Applications via Indeed or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Bearhug Company Ltd is a graphics-led artworks & apparel brand that encourages a creative lifestyle & mindset. All company areas are covered in-house, from hand-drawn artwork to producing & dispatching all orders via our incredible team in North Yorkshire, UK.
We're looking for an enthusiastic Content Coordinator who is passionate about utilising social media and visual communications to continuously improve the consistent digital experience across the brand and to maximise growth. As an integral part of the team, you'll be responsible for curating strong photo and video content for our social media channels, website, emails, adverts and other marketing materials. The ideal candidate will have a highly creative mindset with an eye for detail, a keen interest in the fashion and social media world, aware of upcoming trends in both fields and have an aesthetic vision that appropriately fits within the framework of The Bearhug Co Ltd brand.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work directly with the Creative Director to prepare and create content in line with the planned marketing strategy
- Carry out the brand vision, to reflect across all digital media platforms
- Manage brand connections, influencer strategy and collaborators
- Produce original content, behind the scenes, assets, reels etc.
- Work effectively to the brands marketing calendar, meeting deadlines for launches & campaigns
- Prepare for photo/video shoots, sourcing and organising photographers, videographers and models where needed
- Content planning logistics, location, styling and prop sourcing
- Coordinate and schedule content for social media accounts on a daily basis
- Contribute to the growth of The Bearhug Co’s social channels in line with strategic goals
- Maintaining website consistency, writing content and ensuring a clear theme that interlinks through all social media channels
- Work with the team to analyse reports and recognise gaps where improvements could be made
- 2+ years of experience working in social media or similar field
- Excellent communication & written skills
- Photography, Videography and editing skills would be a bonus
- Have a solid understanding of the eCommerce fashion world
- Proactive, organised & excellent time management
- Naturally creative - with interests in fashion, design & pop culture
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, with a real passion for producing the best content
- Be able to adapt to the ever-growing world of social, keeping up with trend and platforms
- Be a motivational & engaging team member who is enthusiastic, passionate & able to inspire others
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A relaxed, creative environment, with the opportunity to be a massive part of a small business - contributing directly to the company's growth.
- Potential to work remotely on some occasions, free-parking on-site, casual dress, flexible schedule, team events, staff discount, training.
- Regular salary reviews.
We will discuss your salary throughout the process, depending on your experience & previous salaries.
PLEASE INCLUDE COVER LETTER WITH APPLICATION